Monday, July 11, 2016

POEM: #Black



#BLACK



Some say black is wack
Some say black breeds lack
Then i say lets think back
To how black worked back-to-back



They say black people are dangerous
But is that why they want to endanger us
Forcing us to sleep with an open eye
But i have just one question, why?

If you don't want me, tell me, don't kill me
Cos when am gone you can never heal me
You give reports, you say its false
Just to free yourself without thinking, whose loss?

My momma once told me no place like home
Whether with friends, family or you are alone
Just leave me and let me be
Cos one day, you are gonna wish you were me me.

#Black.

Tribute to those that have died.
May their soul rest in piece.

7 comments:

  1. Good job well done. Black re nd will always be outstanding nd no place like home truely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely 👏👏👏 it really addresses the current situation in the US

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then I say, let's think back
    To how black worked, back to back...........
    Nice one !!!!

    ReplyDelete